Friday, 16 July 2010

Teddy Bears for Baby

At last I managed to block the teddy bear baby blanket I made quite some time ago! The knitting itself was quick and I used some baby yarn that Mark's mum got for free at a knitting fair. It was a rather mindless project because it is very simple and only involves counting the k and p stitches. Good thing too as I haven't felt like knitting much for some time now. I think that's mainly because I don't have any good yarn left now and won't be able to buy any anytime soon.

I can't say anything about the yarn other than it is 100 percent acrylic (yikes!). Still, that will make it easy to wash, which is probably the most important thing with babies.