Sunday, 15 October 2017

Wedding Bells and a Honeymoon

Rosa Flora knitted shawl

It's been very quiet on the blog for the past few weeks, but I have a very good excuse: I got married! Finally, I got to wear my wedding shawl, RosaFlora, and, most importantly, married the love of my life. We even had the venue of our dreams, the Roman Baths.

I haven't got many photos of the day yet, so I am sure I will be able to show you a better view of the shawl later on. For now, you can have a look at my project photos on Ravelry.

It was a wonderful day, topped off with a lovely, relaxing honeymoon in the south of Spain.

White gold wedding rings and diamond engagement ring

We both had a fab break, but now it's time to get back into daily life. So look forward to regular posts starting next weekend. 

Woohoo!

Giant unicorn float Islantilla Spain

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your shawl is stunning and you look so happy. All the best for a very happy future together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was (and still am) very happy. It was a lovely day and the perfect place to get married. Here's to a new chapter in our lives!

      Delete